Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Coffee, anyone?

Every once in a while I get bit by a bug.

Once bitten, I must create something. Anything. I must find a worthy project and attack it until it is complete. Or at least until something else catches my fancy.

Strange, I know. Anyhow, my most recent welt found me enthralled with the Nester's beautiful coffee filter wreath. Not only does she know how to create, but she also displays her finds and creations beautifully.

I then had to make a wreath. I gathered my supplies, one being my nemesis the glue gun, and got to work.

Several blisters and a host of coffee filters later, voila!


I gave it to my dear friend, Megan for Christmas. Then I made sure I had supplies to make another one for myself. Now if I could get around using the glue gun all would be well.

It's not difficult, just time-consuming. Go ahead, give it a try. I'm sure you won't burn yourself as much as I did.


P.S. No coffee was consumed in making this project.

1 comment:

  1. Love your wreath, Kristen. I will look forward to seeing it! I have supplies on hand to make one out of brown filters, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe after Nora's wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete